Thursday, June 01, 2006


Cloudy evening...

Hi went out yday to the beach to meet my bench folks...its been a long time since i met them and also its been a week or even more since i stepped out of my house...house arrest? na.. i vl tell the reasons later...
but was at home since a week..it was so boring..what did i do? well revised 'da vinci code' after seeing somany reviews on it continuously on every channel possible... read 'not a penny more not a penny less'.. solving sudoku in the morning ( trying to beat my own records!).. lazying around till evening vth a book mostly..and in the evening,its T time and my pet is ready to play vth me( ball)...then surf the net for some time... try to read some java n stuf like that..( not seriously though!)..cant watch tv as my mom doesnt give me a chance...the same old daily soap...and the new intresting n intellectual (??!!) games shows...
so gone out vth my camera n handy cam( my dad brought it from singapore..his first visit abroad..and called me from there n askd what i want..y loose the oportunity ha?!!)
so was familiarising my self vth its features... was waiting for my bench to arrive..and in the meanwhile clicked a few snaps...with the admissions n stuff occupying too much of space in my mind and the tensions about visa dates and rescheduling of dates n documentation not materializing yet..and too many questions about y r u still free..y dont u work?..increasing day by day..tension is building up.. i thought i need a break..each part of my brain is thinking of a different issue!seriously..n i thought b4 i mess up something i vl go have my time...
and to my luck,the atmosphere was amazing yday( though sticking!!)..with so many colors in the sky playing hide n seek...forgot all my work for a while and was njoying my self..later met my frenz..spoke tons of things...njoyd the climate...
i had a gr8 time watching the sea..
came home...uploaded all the pics...it was a gr8 evening...


slept vth a very
happy feeling..!

3 comments:

Radha said...

Hey Deepa, read this blog...Don't worry abt your admissions..smething will work out...you know, i feel you are better off than I am - taking a break is a good idea...Here, ppl take things lightly and focus more on enjoying life...you are doing that...enjoy India and Family while you can...you will miss them once you come here or start working...all the best with your admissions....

Radha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rama Deepthi Muddu said...

hey thanx for the good wishes.. but sitting at home doing nothing..after ur graduation..is sick..anyways its a matter of 2 months...so i am fine..
thanx for the note da..its really good to know some one is on ur side..tc..njoy!